- Please call or email APPLIEDSPEED.COM (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number for the merchandise you wish to return. All merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by an RGA number written clearly on the shipping box, not the product packaging, and be in its original packaging. The product must be unused, unaltered, and unchanged from its original state. The product being returned must be received at the shipper’s location 30 days from the date it was shipped to the customer. Any merchandise returned that does not meet these criteria will be subjected to an additional handling fee or refusal. We are under no obligation to exchange or refund any item.
- Pack the parts carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Always use a sturdy shipping carton to ship the parts back. Print your RGA number on the outside of the shipping carton. Please do not write on, use tape, or affix shipping labels to the product package itself, because we must return it to stock and we can't sell a defaced box.
- We need the invoice number or, better yet, a copy of the original invoice showing when the part was purchased and shipped. Please include this information with the merchandise you are returning. Returns will be assessed a $4.50 processing fee per RGA number.
- We cannot accept returns on special order and non-stocking items.
- We cannot accept returns for: liquids, nitrous oxide, CDs, books, special orders, non-stocking items. We also do not accept returns for products that are hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gasses. Other non-returnable products include but are not limited to: batteries, nitrous bottles, software, gasoline, oil, fire systems, carb, and other sprays and others, gift cards, pictures, and periodicals.
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- We are under no obligation to exchange or refund any item.
- To return your product, wait for our instructions to receive a return address.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs and insurance for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time necessary for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- When you ship an item, use a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We are under no obligation to exchange or refund any item.