INCREASE THE POWER OF YOUR SUPERCHARGED CAMARO OR MUSTANG
Some heat exchangers, like this 80283PRO for Camaros from APPLIEDSPEED.COM by AFCO RACING come with dual Spal fans. This setup keeps the coolant extra cool even in heavy traffic or at the drag strip.
CLICK BELOW TO SELECT YOUR CAR'S HEAT
EXCHANGER WITH FREE SHIPPING
Shelby GT500 ’07-'14, AFC80280NDP, AFCO RACING
Shelby GT500 '07- '14, 56-00000-CRR, C&R RACING
Shelby GT350 '11- '13, 56-00000-CRR, C&R RACING
ADVANTAGES OF AFTERMARKET UPGRADED HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Lower intake air charge temperature increases power by 1 to 2% for every 10 degrees of intake temperature drop.
- Increase power, improve fuel economy, control detonation and possible engine damage.
- Direct install using factory bolts and hoses.
- NASCAR-style tube technology.
- Improve ETs and lap times from reduced heat soak.
- Recommended for all climates even the hottest ones.
- Prevents engine from timing retard and going into limp mode.
- Perfect for factory or aftermarket superchargers or LS swaps.
AFCO's upgraded #heat-exchangers from #APPLIEDSPEED.com are twice as thick as the stock variants. This feat and other cooling techniques developed in professional racing yield a 350% improvement in cooling of the intake charge over the stock units.
NASCAR standout Smokey Yunick stated in his books: “Each ten degree of temperature reduction equals from one to two percent in horsepower increase.”