Application - Power Steering
Effective Cooling Area Square Inches - 13.45 sq.in.
Oil Cooler - Earl's Performance - 207ERL - UltraPro Oil Coolers
For all high-performance applications such as racing, towing, off-road, Jeeps, rock crawling, Street Rods, muscle cars, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorhomes, and more.
- Racing icons Smokey Yunick and Carroll Smith lent their expertise in the development of Earl’s’ coolers
- Stacked plate construction for reliability and optimized cooling
- Internal tube turbulators enhance strength and heat dissipation
- Proprietary fin construction ensure optimum heat transfer for given cooler surface area
- Aerospace brazing offers unsurpassed reliability and heat dissipation
- Advanced large port sizes permit the use of five AN hose and fitting sizes
- Pick-N-Oil-Cooler© app by AppliedSpeed™ guides you to the perfect cooler for your application, with minimum pressure drop and with AN fittings, and AN hose. Also choose your accessories like a thermostat, differential/gearbox cooler pump, brackets with vibration dampers, filters, engine cooler adapters, remote oil filter mounts, adapters for oil filters, turbo oiling, and for oil gauges.
- Part Number - 207ERL
- Product Line - Earl's UltraPro
- For Power Steering Usage - Yes
- Effective Cooling Area Square Inches - 13.45 sq.in.
- Transmission Fluid BTU Range - 5218
- Item Height - 2.090 in.
- Body Width - 8.250 in.
- Width (Less Mounting Ears) - 6.438 in.
- Width - Narrow Cooler
- Thickness - 2.000 in.
- Item Weight - 0.700 lbs.
- Capacity - 0.07 qt.
- Radiator Core Row Quantity - 7
- Construction - Stacked Plate - Brazed
- Material - Aluminum
- Finish - Black
- Port Size - 0.875 in. -14 Female (-10 O-Ring Boss)
- Fitting Centers - 4.800 in.
- Fittings Included - No
- Fitting Part Numbers - 585106ERL, 585108ERL, 585110ERL, 585112ERL, AT585106ERL, AT585108ERL, AT585110ERL, AT585112ERL
- Mounting Bracket Included - No
- Mounting Bracket Number - 200ERL
- Mounting Bracket Width - 7.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 - No